Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday, 28th October 2008

Today is not an ordinary day. I start my day with "tayar pancit" (ban bocor in bahasa and maybe leaky tire in English). Actually this case began from last Sunday, when I went out with 4 people of my friends which means the car is fully loaded. Suddenly on the way damansara, someone pointed on the tire, when we stopped to check we know that the tire is less of wind. The driver (here, the driver means my friend who drive the car, he asked me to note down here, puas lo?wakkaka) knew it before, he said that he feels the car is not stable). And we try to find the nearest gas station to fill the wind. When he was trying to fill it, one of my friends took his camera and took a picture of him (which is lagi jongkok2 kringetan, thinking of how to fill the tire) and me (yg sok ikutan jongkok2 jg because I want to know how to do it), and one of my friend couldn't stop talking to show that he knows about "the tire things" but his style of talking was so annoying. hahaaha. After we fill the wind, we continue our trip to damansara safely.

Today when I want to go to office, I had checked the tires, I saw the left-back tire is not seems like normal. I tried to step on, kicked it (actually I dont know what was I doing) but there's nothing (what should I expect?!) . I left home and drove 1 km, someone gave me a horn and said "tayar pancit tayar pancit" loudly. Then I tried to find a tire services or anything but there's no shop had opened yet, then I stopped at the nearest lrt station because I knew that I couldn't continue drive to the office so my housemate could take lrt to go to their office. At the moment, I didn't know what should I do and who should I call. If I called my colleagues, its to far from their home so I called my father. I thought that he would be worry of me but when I told him, he just laughed. He said that I have to changed the tire (I forgot that I have a new tire at the back of my car, stupid me).

I remembered when my father had taught me about how to change the tire which is a condition must be known with someone who has a car. I have done it before but only once, 3 months ago when my father asked me to do it, but now I am not really sure that I can make it. Then I take the new tire at the back of the car, the jack, and another car tools. I pretended like I can do it by myself. I started with open the velg and when I started to jack the car, I was not sure where should I put the jack, then the superhero come. (yeah I called him superhero because he helped so sincerely). I will tell him with detail because I owe him.

He walked in down the street to the lrt station, he wore office clothes, a lines shirt with a black pants. I have to steps 2 stairs to be high the same way he did. His hair is wet, look like he has just washed his hair. He walked and tried to fold his shirt, then he saw me in the 'jongkok position' and asked, "Bole buat ke?". I make a face 'senyuman mesem-mesem' and answered, "Hmmm tak tau..I'll try lah". And then he took over the jack gently. Firstly I was impressed with his behaviour..then I sat and watched him change the tire. I thought that he just helped me to jack the car, but after he finished jack it, he continued with turning around the screw to open the tire, and I still watched him. Then suddenly I saw his sweat fall down on the street and I didn't know what I am going to do. He still try to open the old tire and changed it with the new one. He didn't say anything, just keep work on it. After he succeed to change the tire with the new one, in a hurry he took the jack and return my car to back on the street. His sweat was still falling down and his hand became dark because of the oil car, and I still watched him without any sweat in my body. Then he said, "Dah ya.."which means it's finished to repair, then in a hurry he was gone. Oh my God. What a goodness of him. I don't even offer him a drink which is I have it in my car. I just offer him a tissue and he took 2 pieces of it and then gone in a hurry.

I hope that if he were in the hardest situation, there will be someone to help him. I hope that when he arrives at his office, there will be something good happen for him. This is my second experience that someone helped me in an unexpected situation. I promise that I want to remember his face so I could help him if I see him anymore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ck ckk..
kok suka nya nyusahin orang..
mending kenal,ini ga kenal juga du susahin..

hauhauaaa

sapa yg berenti ngomong ttg ban?
eh tolong di ganti kata2 "driver" yak..mang gw sopir lo..

viasibocahoke said...

eh sbnrnya gara2 lo tau gw jd nyusahin org, klo yg pas hri minggu ny itu pd sadar klo ada yg aneh2 di ban gw kan jdnya elo pada yg gantiin ban nya bukan org itu hhahahahhaha

tuh ud gw ganti kata2nyaaa,,,makasih via

Aricko Khena Kaban said...

ssuittt suit wiw wiw suuiitt suuiiitt wiw wiw wiw wisuiittt..tererete etereter suit suiitt suiiitttt tororong tererett tereret suit ssuiiiiitt wiw wiw wiw wiiiiwww...

kaya baca script sinetron gw..ada part 2 nya ga?dimana mereka be2 ketemuan lagi secara ga sengaja trus menjalin cinta dan hidup damai sentosa!hahahaha...

supirnya sapa sih btw pi?koq "him"? gw mikir si dika tadi..hehe..

viasibocahoke said...

kurang pjg deh kykny suit suit wow nya hehehe

ehh iya tunggu aj part2 nya..gw ada niat jg pgn nungguin dia di stesen lrt, kan psti dia stiap hri ksitu tu brngkat krja, ntar gw berbaik hati nganterin dia ngantor..doakan saja saya berhasil hehehhe

supirny si bram tuh..bnyak komen dia ga mo dibilang supir wakakkaka

Daisypath Vacation Ticker