Tuesday, October 14, 2008

need a support

Just now I had a chat with my brother and suddenly he gave me an advice. Actually this month I've been wondering about my 'after graduate life'. Whether I go back to Indonesia and find a job there or continue to study here as my Dad has suggested. I really haven't make a choice but suddenly my brother suggested me not to take graduate studies. He already has a plan that we will work together. His offer is just nice but I'm not sure that I can really do it.

Let me tell you about myself. I am a final year student with just 1 semester more to go. I 'm taking Information and Technology and majoring in Computer Industry. It may sounds "wow" but actually I think "Poor you" suits me more. I learn programming but I am not really "into it". Everybody assumed that I can fix their laptop, I can make a game, I always know how to solve if their program couldn't work. But the truth is, I can do nothing. Honestly, I always imagine "the future via" as a career woman who owned a company, don't know why, maybe I just watched too much "sinetron" when I was a kid. And if I do choose to continue my study, Master Business of Administration is my selection. Is it really too much to hope?

The thing that I want to say here is, I do realized that I am not a kid anymore. I have to start to make a choice, I have to start making a future plan. But what am I doing now? I just got lazy for this past week, maybe its called PMS(Pre-menstruation syndrome for a girl). I do know that sooner or later I have to face the 'real life' whether I like it or not. Maybe, for now I haven't made a decision yet, but I promise if I have, I will do it with all my heart ;)

4 comments:

Aricko Khena Kaban said...

pake transtool ya lw nulis ini?hehehhehe..

yaah apapun itu jalanilah dengan senang hati bu..masa depan mah bakal ngurus dirinya sendiri..hehehe..

that girl said...

via..
usah pusing deh..
time will tell..
u'll know it when the time has come..
km masih punya 7bulan utk pikirin ini
dont worry my roomate.. hehe

viasibocahoke said...

bkn, cm alfalink ko huehuehuhe

gw maunya gw yg mngurus masa depann haha

i just scared to face it hehe thx roomie ;)

Anonymous said...

.just consider ur move,cause there is no way back.

adalah_bram

Daisypath Vacation Ticker